Day 30 Results & Goals Achieved

So everything went great yesterday.  Jess and I finally got out for a walk to get our first bit of exercise in the past month.  I'm feeling great and experiencing very little pain from my surgery earlier in the month.  Most importantly after my yearly check up at the cancer clinic, I'm totally healthy and all my tumour markers are normal.

Today was our weigh in and measurements day after 30 days on the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge.  I'm happy to report that both Jess and I have met our goals for the month.  I managed to drop 21 pounds and lose a total of 9 1/4 inches.  Jess managed to drop  10 1/2 pounds after getting stuck around the 8 pound mark earlier in our final week of this month.  She also lost a total of 11 inches!!!  We accomplished all this without exercise, which I think is pretty amazing.

Here are my before and after photos for the first 30 days.  Jess also had her pictures taken, but she doesn't want me to post them.  I don't know why, I think she looks great and has accomplished a lot.  Maybe after day 60.



Day 1 – 210. 5 Pounds Day 30 – 189.5 Pounds
photo (15) 012
photo (2) 014
photo 015



Seeing the pictures on the left was a HUGE eye opener for me.  I will never let myself get to this weight in my life again because of them.

I've still a ways to go, but these shakes are really working some magic.  My goal for the next 30 days is to drop at least another 10 pounds.  After the results from the first 30, I don't think this should be a problem considering I'll be a lot more active.  Jess is going to try and lose another 10 pounds as well.

For more information on the Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge, or to get started today, visit the link below.

2 comments:

Adam said...

Holy crap! I am incredibly impressed... o__o


Amazing, what you're doing Dave. Keep it up!

Dave Pettie said...

Thanks Adam. Not bad considering I didn't exercise at all and was able to achieve this.